Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

DIY Hair!!! Romancing with my tresses...

Growing up to the age when fairytales remain age old tales and we start believing in what’s real. From Bollywood to Hollywood, we idolize the actresses for their amazing tresses and dream to have similar hair ourselves. We even end up feeling jealous of that girl next door or on the metro for having such perfectly set hair every time.

Deepika and Kareena’s on screen looks leave us wanting for more and we think we too deserve to have gorgeous natural hairstyle. We try to copy their styles but our uncooperative hair leave us shattered. Our daily worry is to style up our hair and in turn it frames our mood for the day. Good and the bad hair days!

Today lot of us take the easier way and go to a saloon and leave it up to them to either turn you into an enviable princess or an OMG item to talk about at the gathering. I play it simple mostly, by either choosing a hairstyle for myself on web and instructing my stylist to apply the same or DIY my hair with many tutorials available online, provided my hair behaves.

My choice this time is Athena braided hair accessorized with a glam headband complimenting my floral summer dress and I am ready to rock. What’s better, a matching headband for my mini me (my daughter) and out we are for a friend’s kid’s birthday party. I and my mini Diva earned many applauds in the evening and all thanks to Tresemmé hair products, that made my hair life easier, as GLAMming it up is no more a rocket science.

Guess our market was waiting to adorn such a product that can turn a normal girl into a stylish chic and give her ramp ready hair.  Yes, ofcourse, you have to do it with confidence and right technique (watch Tresemmé’s you tube video for this perfection), like I did.... VIOLA!

Tresemmé helped me leave stunning impressions by wearing my hair like a diva. I styled my hair like a pro at home in a jiffy and it turned my belief into my trust in this amazing product. Braid or bun; twist or turn or naturally loose, style it yourself and romance with your Tresemmé tresses, it won’t let you down!

[Post done exclusively for the indiblogger's TRESEMME's RAMP READY HAIR contest ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts